Aluminum digital to analog audio converter is designed to convert coaxial or Toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio.
It also can be used for PS4, XBox, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3. 5mm Jack output.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA.
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 192kHz / 24bit
- Aluminum Metal Case, Lightweight and Compact Good Anti-interference Function
- Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial), 1 x DC/5V Port Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3. 5mm Jack
- Support Audio Format: PCM Signal-to-Noise
- Sampling Rate: 32~192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16~24 Bit
- Output Impedance: 10 ohms
- Consumption: 0.5W (max)
- Power : USB micro cable (5V 1A), which can be connected to most 5V USB Plug.
- Converter Shell: Aluminum Shell
- Color: Black
- Weight: 72g
Included in the package:
- 1 x Digital to analog audio converter
- 1 x Toslink cable (Optical cable)
- 1 x Coaxial Cable
- 1 x micro USB to USB Type A power cable
- 1 x User manual
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: