The RSEAT A1-120 combines unique features to provide our customers with the ultimate Sim-Racing experience. The main feature of this simulator is its outstanding chassis strength and functionality, which stems from the high-quality raw materials we use and the exceptional way in which we bond them together.
To ensure optimal structural strength, the RSEAT A1-120 features HPDC L-Brackets for the main frame. These brackets are essential for chassis stability and adjustment and are made from high-pressure die-cast aluminium 6000 series material. The one-piece design with open visibility to the fasteners allows for easy installation, eliminating the need for annoying plastic caps that are used to hide the fasteners in regular L-brackets. Furthermore, the HPDC L-Brackets guarantee high strength, great surface finish, and display the RSEAT logo with pride.
The RSEAT A1-120 chassis also features thick wall 40 x 120 T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion profiles, with no compromises made. We use aluminium 6063-T6 6000 SERIES ALUMINUM material that boasts an exceptional surface finish and ultimate tensile strength. It is a common material used in extreme sport equipment, so it is perfect for our simulator. The sheet metal plates are laser-cut 6000 series aluminium that are 10mm and 12mm thick. To finish off the chassis, we use TIGER Drylac® (made in EU) powder coating matte fine structural finish. All raw materials are manufactured in the EU, ensuring the highest quality for our customers.
At RSEAT, we use high-quality fasteners to ensure the stability and durability of our chassis. The key fastener used to bond the chassis together is the T-Slot nut. The A1-120 features Roll-in T-Nut with Ball Spring - M8 thread, which can be loaded either from the profile ends or side. The nut can be easily rolled into the T-Slot, even in places where the profile ends are inaccessible, such as when installing accessories later on. The ball with a spring inside of the nut fixates it into place, and its self-aligning feature ensures that the thread will always be in the middle of the T-slot. It will not fall down the T-Slot, even if it is in a vertical position when assembling the chassis, making the assembly process easy and hassle-free..
A1 - 120 Specifications
- Ultra durable and stable construction.
- Support any Direct Drive wheel and professional pedals with load cell or hydraulic
- Install any attachment left or right side of the chassis Including Shifter, Keyboard and mouse tray, Tablet Buttonbox mount
- Seating position Rally/GT
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories)
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W 1425 x 660 mm
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided
- 5 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components.
- Weight: 47kg
- Recommended User Height : 120cm - 210cm+
- Chassis Material : 6063-T6 6000 SERIES ALUMINUM
- Painting : TIGER Drylac® (made in EU) powder
coating matte fine structural finish
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
- Attention: Please select your seat according to your waist size. No exchange will be granted in case of wrong selection.
Accessories available in options :
Keyboard tray Upgrade kit
Chassis Monitor Stand Upgrade Kit
Chassis Monitor Triple Stand Upgrade Kit
Buttonbox Upgrade kit
Shifter Upgrade Kit
Keyboard tray Upgrade kit
Recommended space to install the A1 depending on the setup :1. A1 Chassis Only :
L x W 1425mm x 660mm (56.1" x 26")
L : 1750mm/69inch W :600mm/26inch
L : 1750mm/69inch W :1000mm/39.4inch
L : 1750mm/70inch W : 1300mm/51.2inch
L : 170mm/70inch W : 1300mm/51.2inch
L : 170mm/70inch W : 1750mm/51.2inch
L : 170mm/70inch W : 1500mm/59inch
L : 170mm/70inch W : 1600mm/63inch
WHEELS (Bottom Mounting)
WHEELS (Face Mounting)