The RSEAT A1-80 combines unique features to provide our customers with the ultimate Sim-Racing experience. The main feature of this simulator is its outstanding chassis strength and functionality, which stems from the high-quality raw materials we use and the exceptional way in which we bond them together.
To ensure optimal structural strength, the RSEAT A1-80 features HPDC L-Brackets for the main frame. These brackets are essential for chassis stability and adjustment and are made from high-pressure die-cast aluminium 6000 series material. The one-piece design with open visibility to the fasteners allows for easy installation, eliminating the need for annoying plastic caps that are used to hide the fasteners in regular L-brackets. Furthermore, the HPDC L-Brackets guarantee high strength, great surface finish, and display the RSEAT logo with pride.
The RSEAT A1-80 chassis also features thick wall 40 x 80 T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion profiles, with no compromises made. We use aluminium 6063-T6 6000 SERIES ALUMINUM material that boasts an exceptional surface finish and ultimate tensile strength. It is a common material used in extreme sport equipment, so it is perfect for our simulator. The sheet metal plates are laser-cut 6000 series aluminium that are 10mm and 12mm thick. To finish off the chassis, we use TIGER Drylac® (made in EU) powder coating matte fine structural finish. All raw materials are manufactured in the EU, ensuring the highest quality for our customers.
At RSEAT, we use high-quality fasteners to ensure the stability and durability of our chassis. The key fastener used to bond the chassis together is the T-Slot nut. The A1-80 features Roll-in T-Nut with Ball Spring - M8 thread, which can be loaded either from the profile ends or side. The nut can be easily rolled into the T-Slot, even in places where the profile ends are inaccessible, such as when installing accessories later on. The ball with a spring inside of the nut fixates it into place, and its self-aligning feature ensures that the thread will always be in the middle of the T-slot. It will not fall down the T-Slot, even if it is in a vertical position when assembling the chassis, making the assembly process easy and hassle-free..
A1 - 80 Specifications
- Ultra durable and stable construction.
- Support any Direct Drive wheel and professional pedals with load cell or hydraulic
- Install any attachment left or right side of the chassis Including Shifter, Keyboard and mouse tray, Tablet Buttonbox mount
- Seating position Rally/GT
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories)
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W 1440 x 580 mm
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided
- 5 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components.
- Weight: 32kg
- Recommended User Height : 120cm - 210cm+
- Chassis Material : 6063-T6 6000 SERIES ALUMINUM
- Painting : TIGER Drylac® (made in EU) powder
coating matte fine structural finish
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
- Attention: Please select your seat according to your waist size. No exchange will be granted in case of wrong selection.