ALPINESTARS TECH-1 K RACE v2This lightweight sports glove model features a new construction of polyester bonded with polymesh to offer superb levels of durability, comfort, fit and feel, and has internal seams and synthetic suede leather on the palm to allow for excellent levels of comfort, feel and grip. There are also mesh fourchettes on one half of the fingers and lycra on the other half for the perfect blend of ventilation, flexibility and comfort, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control. It is also equipped Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit, and a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
- Lightweight, polyester-mesh construction provides optimum feel and enhanced comfort in warm weather conditions.
- New ergonomically designed silicone print on palm areas for improved mobility and grip.
- Synthetic suede material on palm for enhanced durability.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
- Mesh and lycra fourchettes promote comfort, airflow and durability.
- Pre-curved finger and palm aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Digital print on surface for an aggressive aesthetic.
Attention: Please select your gloves according to your hand size. No exchange will be granted in case of wrong selection.
Alpinestars, since its inception in 1963, is now the world-leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Our involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA and World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the world racing’s top athletes.