Moza R9, ES Steering Wheel and SR-P 2 Pedals Bundle
What's included in the Bundle:
MOZA Wheel Base R9
We have tested the Moza R9 as well as its big brothers, the R16 and R21 for long hours on all our RSeat range.
We are proud to offer you this range and this new brand for the good of Simracing, as we are convinced that Moza products will satisfy you, impress you, and in the near future surprise you!
MOZA R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase features 9 Nm exceptional torque and professional servo direct drive, which could meet the gaming and training needs of most racers and offer realistic racing experience both on the road and in the car. The R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase also features an intelligent motor temperature control system for monitoring the temperature of the motor and electronic components in real-time to ensure the stable operation in endurance competition through temperature control strategies.Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body and armed with zero latency wireless technology, the R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, durable, and stable.
- 9 Nm of Torque
- Unmatched quality and durability.
- The temperature control strategy uses built-in temperature sensors, to ensure stable operation and endurance during a competition.
- Wirelessly transmit data and power between the steering wheel and the base.
- No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
- The settings of the wheel base, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- The R9 can be connected to all of MOZA Racing's hardware.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Crankcase Material : Aluminium
- Cooling Type : Passive
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 9 Nm
- Maximum Power : 180W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 240x157x124mm
MOZA Racing ES Steering Wheel
With careful sewing and coating, our high-quality leather feels good to touch and for extended use. Right down to the skeleton, enjoy solid and sturdy aluminum alloy for maximum immersion. MOZA's all aluminum, quick release system allows for effortless changing of wheel rims. Whether you are rallying or racing in F1, swap wheels in mere seconds. Every shift feels neat and clean using our all-aluminum design. 22 fully customizable buttons allow for racers to make all of the on-board adjustments they need while in the heat of battle. MOZA's signature flow light design gives racers an immersive experience and ensures every shift is just right.
MOZA SR-P 2 Pedals with Loadcell. Testing Handled by Experienced Drivers
Moza Racing is in the business of developing quality sim racing products that racers can trust and rely upon for endurance. R&D is conducted by professional engineers experienced in the field of racing simulation. Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
- The SR-P Pedals feature a high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control.
- Almost every part of the SR-P is made with high-strength Steel. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
- The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver's foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
- SR-P Pedals are compatible with other products as you can use them with USB together with any other brand.
- Pedals Core material : High-strength Steel
- Pedals Plate material : Aluminium
- Connection type : USB
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- The actual maximum monitoring force of the brake : 75KG
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal force : Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
- Size : 364mm*415.1mm*256.5mm
- Mass : 7.5KG
Brake, and Throttle, Base Plate x1, USB cable, Screw kit.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing