Moza R9 and RS V2 Steering Wheel Bundle
What's included in the Bundle:
MOZA Wheel Base R9 V2
MOZA R9 V2 Direct Drive Wheelbase features 9 Nm exceptional torque and professional servo direct drive, which could meet the gaming and training needs of most racers and offer realistic racing experience both on the road and in the car. The R9 V2 Direct Drive Wheelbase also features an intelligent motor temperature control system for monitoring the temperature of the motor and electronic components in real-time to ensure the stable operation in endurance competition through temperature control strategies.Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body and armed with zero latency wireless technology, the R9 V2 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, durable, and stable.
- 9 Nm of Torque
- Unmatched quality and durability.
- The temperature control strategy uses built-in temperature sensors, to ensure stable operation and endurance during a competition.
- Wirelessly transmit data and power between the steering wheel and the base.
- No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
- The settings of the wheel base, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- The R9 V2 can be connected to all of MOZA Racing's hardware.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Crankcase Material : Aluminium
- Cooling Type : Passive
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 9 Nm
- Maximum Power : 180W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 240x157x124mm
- NEW ON THE R9 V2 : Works with both wire or wireless wheel from Moza.
RS V2 Steering Wheel Leather
Designed with Forged carbon fibre and leather, armed with zero latency wireless technology, the RS V2 is lightweight and durable.
- For drivers who like genuine leather.
- Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle .
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Dual Clutch Magnetic Shifter Paddles The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the RS V2 wheel in split seconds. The RS V2 wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks and, 2 twenty segment knobs. When pressed the buttons have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA. This design eliminates the flaw of wired connections failing due to rotational twisting of the wires.
- The RS V2 features programmable mechanical buttons with a positive tactile feel. The buttons are backlit and customisable with 8 different colours.
- Grip Material : Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Brushed Aluminum Alloy, Forged carbon fiber
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size : 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles : 2
- 20-segment Knob : 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed) : 2
- LED Lamp Beads RGB: 10
- LED Colors : 7 for customization
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Magnetic Paddles Mode : Dual-clutch/Single-Clutch/Switch
- Compatibility : Compatible with all MOZA bases. It works on the R21/R16/R9 bases with wireless communication technology and can also work on the R5 base through slip-ring wired communication.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing