Bundle RS Steering Wheel D-Shape Alcantara® with Alpinestars Engine Gloves
Designed with Forged carbon fiber and Genuine Alcantara® , armed with zero latency wireless technology, the RS is lightweight and durable.
- For drivers who like genuine leather, Genuine Alcantara® will not disappoint your hands.
- Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle .
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Dual Clutch Magnetic Shifter Paddles The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the RS wheel in split seconds. The RS wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks and, 2 twenty segment knobs. When pressed the buttons have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA. This design eliminates the flaw of wired connections failing due to rotational twisting of the wires.
- Grip Material : Alcantara Made in Italy
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Brushed Aluminum Alloy, Forged carbon fiber
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size : 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles : 2
- 20-segment Knob (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Center button: 1
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Magnetic Paddles Mode : Dual-clutch/Single-Clutch/Switch
- Compatibility : Compatible with the following MOZA bases : R21/R16/R9.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH R5 BASE
Alpinestars Engine GlovesThe Engine Glove is a hybrid multi-material glove which offer high levels of comfort and protection. Soft, lightweight and flexible, the glove has mesh panels for optimum levels of breathability, while the tough synthetic suede leather palm means it is highly durable. It’s also reassuringly protective thanks to the strategically positioned TPR on the knuckles. Another neat feature is the conductive print on the palm and fingers which allows mechanics to operate a tablet while wearing the gloves.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm and on backhand offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Sublimated, fade-resistant color on back of the hand for a distinctive look..
- Synthetic suede thumb reinforcement for durability and seam reinforcement.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with handheld devices.
- Short cuff styling.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing