Large Full Color HD Digital Dash.5-inches with 16.7 million colors, and a screen resolution of 800x480. Drivers have a stunning digital dash that can display car status, lap times, and more.
Plug in and play. The CM Digital Dash is designed for the MOZA R12, R9 & R5 base. Just place the CM Digital Dash in the designated position to lock it. Now you are ready to race, no need to hook up data cables or provide power. 60Hz refresh rate monitor. So, there is no image ghosting or motion blur. More than 10 racing sims are supported. Such as Assetto Corsa, F1 2020, Project Cars 2, Dirt Rally 2, etc. Just select the correct Sim Racing Program from the MOZA App, and now you’re off racing. 7 different styles of digital dash instrument clusters to choose from. Such as traditional setups, to supercar inspired gauge clusters. Find an instrument setup style that suits you. More than ten key competition data parameters can be displayed such as speed, rpm, gear position, current lap speed, the gap to the fastest lap, tire temperature, fuel quantity, and more.
- Size : 5 inch
- Resolution : 800×480
- Color Point : 16,7 million
- Refresh Rate : 60Hz
- Compatibility : Moza wheel : base R12, R9 & R5 (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH R16 & R21 WHEEL BASE)
- Display Content : Speed, Rotation Speed, Gear Position, Fuel Volume, Current Lap Speed, Fastest Lap Speed, Last Lap Speed, Real-time Difference With The Fastest Lap, Tire pressure, Ranking, Relative Time Difference With The Opponent, etc.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing