MOZA CRP 2 Pedals. Testing Handled by Experienced Drivers
Moza Racing is in the business of developing quality sim racing products that racers can trust and rely upon for endurance. R&D is conducted by professional engineers experienced in the field of racing simulation. Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
- Stiffer or softer, it is easy to change the resistance of the pedals. A driver can create the perfect pedal feel using the included springs and damping blocks.
- The CRP Pedals feature Moza’s Mpressure. A high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control. .
- Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminum alloy. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
- The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver's foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
- MOZA's patented pedal angle adjustment structure, allows for a wide range of adjustments. So, a driver can get that perfect pedal fit.
- CRP Pedals are compatible with other products as you can use them with USB together with any other brand.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Overall material : All aluminum alloy with CNC process
- Connection type : USB
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- Load cell: 1500N/750N
- The actual maximum monitoring force of the brake : 750N/375N
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal force : Adjustable
- Pedal face angle : Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
- Size : 364mm*415.1mm*256.5mm
- Mass : 7.5KG
Brake, and Throttle, Base Plate x1, USB cable, Screw kit (M8*12 Bolt x 28; M4*22 Screw x2; ), Open spanner x1, 5mm spanner x1, 4mm spanner x1, 3mm spanner x1, Brake rubber spring x2, Brake compression spring x1.
Compatible Games with Moza Racing products
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing