MOZA Wheel Base R9 + CM Dashboard
We have tested the Moza R9 as well as its big brothers, the R16 and R21 for long hours on all our RSeat range.
We are proud to offer you this range and this new brand for the good of Simracing, as we are convinced that Moza products will satisfy you, impress you, and in the near future surprise you!
MOZA R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase features 9 Nm exceptional torque and professional servo direct drive, which could meet the gaming and training needs of most racers and offer realistic racing experience both on the road and in the car. The R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase also features an intelligent motor temperature control system for monitoring the temperature of the motor and electronic components in real-time to ensure the stable operation in endurance competition through temperature control strategies.Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body and armed with zero latency wireless technology, the R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, durable, and stable.
- 9 Nm of Torque
- Unmatched quality and durability.
- The temperature control strategy uses built-in temperature sensors, to ensure stable operation and endurance during a competition.
- Wirelessly transmit data and power between the steering wheel and the base.
- No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
- The settings of the wheel base, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- The R9 can be connected to all of MOZA Racing's hardware.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 9 Nm
- Maximum Power : 180W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 240x157x124mm
Large Full Color HD Digital Dash.5-inches with 16.7 million colors, and a screen resolution of 800x480. Drivers have a stunning digital dash that can display car status, lap times, and more.
Plug in and play. The CM Digital Dash is designed for the MOZA R9 & R5 base. Just place the CM Digital Dash in the designated position to lock it. Now you are ready to race, no need to hook up data cables or provide power. 60Hz refresh rate monitor. So, there is no image ghosting or motion blur. More than 10 racing sims are supported. Such as Assetto Corsa, F1 2020, Project Cars 2, Dirt Rally 2, etc. Just select the correct Sim Racing Program from the MOZA App, and now you’re off racing. 7 different styles of digital dash instrument clusters to choose from. Such as traditional setups, to supercar inspired gauge clusters. Find an instrument setup style that suits you. More than ten key competition data parameters can be displayed such as speed, rpm, gear position, current lap speed, the gap to the fastest lap, tire temperature, fuel quantity, and more.
- Size : 5 inch
- Resolution : 800×480
- Color Point : 16,7 million
- Refresh Rate : 60Hz
- Compatibility : Moza wheel : base R9 & R5 (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH R16 & R21 WHEEL BASE)
- Display Content : Speed, Rotation Speed, Gear Position, Fuel Volume, Current Lap Speed, Fastest Lap Speed, Last Lap Speed, Real-time Difference With The Fastest Lap, Tire pressure, Ranking, Relative Time Difference With The Opponent, etc.
Specifications CM Dash
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing