Moza R5 and CS V2 Steering Wheel Bundle
What's included in the Bundle:
Moza R5 Wheel Base
Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
R5 Base Specifications
- With a punchy 5.5Nm of torque, feel everything the road has to give with the power of direct drive. Using clever design techniques, the D05 delivers maximum power with minimum volume and weight, allowing for a wider audience to get the best simracing experience. Aluminum alloy gives a sleek look, with powerful durability and endurance.
Countless hours have been spent with local engineers and motorsport experts to achieve the best steering possible, featuring ultra-low torque ripple and groove, for a smoother experience than ever. With MOZA's onboard temperature monitoring, even endurance racers can relax knowing that the D05 will provide reliable performance.
The motor encoder sports a 15-bit ultra-high resolution, ensuring steering is accurate and gives a true-to-life feel.
- Crankcase Material : Aluminium
- Cooling Type : Passive
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 5.5 Nm
- Maximum Power : 95W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 12V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom (RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 156.8mm x 73.9mm x 124mm (L x W x H)
Moza Racing CS V2 Steering Wheel
Designed with, armed with zero latency wireless technology, the CS V2 is lightweight and durable.
- Aluminum Alloy Framework .
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber : The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the CS V2 wheel in split seconds. The CS V2 wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks and, 2 twenty segment knobs. When pressed the buttons have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA.
- Grip Material : Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size : 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- 20-segment Knob (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Compatibility : Compatible with all the MOZA bases
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing