Moza R5 Wheel Base
Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
R5 Base Specifications
- With a punchy 5.5Nm of torque, feel everything the road has to give with the power of direct drive. Using clever design techniques, the D05 delivers maximum power with minimum volume and weight, allowing for a wider audience to get the best simracing experience. Aluminum alloy gives a sleek look, with powerful durability and endurance.
Countless hours have been spent with local engineers and motorsport experts to achieve the best steering possible, featuring ultra-low torque ripple and groove, for a smoother experience than ever. With MOZA's onboard temperature monitoring, even endurance racers can relax knowing that the D05 will provide reliable performance.
The motor encoder sports a 15-bit ultra-high resolution, ensuring steering is accurate and gives a true-to-life feel.
- Crankcase Material : Aluminium
- Cooling Type : Passive
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 5.5 Nm
- Maximum Power : 95W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 12V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom (RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 156.8mm x 73.9mm x 124mm (L x W x H)
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing