MOZA SR-P 3 Pedals with Loadcell. Testing Handled by Experienced Drivers
Moza Racing is in the business of developing quality sim racing products that racers can trust and rely upon for endurance. R&D is conducted by professional engineers experienced in the field of racing simulation. Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
- The SR-P Pedals feature a high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control.
- Almost every part of the SR-P is made with high-strength Steel. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
- The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver's foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
- SR-P Pedals are compatible with other products as you can use them with USB together with any other brand.
- Pedals Core material : High-strength Steel
- Pedals Plate material : Aluminium
- Connection type : USB
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- The actual maximum monitoring force of the brake : 75KG
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal force : Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
- Size : 364mm*415.1mm*256.5mm
- Mass : 7.5KG
Brake, and Throttle, Base Plate x1, USB cable, Screw kit.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing