- NEW! S1 is designed to be used as flight simulator rig allowing to install Throttle and joystick (Thrustmaster HOTAS Ready, on both left and right sides) as well as pedals, speakers, buttkicker.
- NEW! Pedals with sliders for easy ajustements.
- Support PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, XBOX 360, XBOX One, XBOX Series X | S (check what's supported tab below).
- Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+).
- Seat carry weight up to 140kg (308 lbs).
- Seating position Rally/GT.
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories).
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W x H 1500 x 630 x 1180 mm. (59” x 24.8” x 46.5”)
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided.
- 2 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components including chassis and seat.
- Packaging Box: L x W x H 125 x 65 x 55cm (49.2" x 25.6" x 21.6" ) Weight: 55kg (121lbs)
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
Made of Laser cut carbon steel and CNC bended round tubes.
Comes in Black matte powder coat paint.
- Frame step on the ground by 4 adjustable feet (37mm diameter each).
- Casters Ready (M8 Thread)
- Wheel console made of Mandrel Bend carbon steel tubes NPS 1-1/2 (Din 48.3mm)
- Total height (with the seat): 1180 mm (46.5”)
- Total width: 630 mm (24.8”)
- Length: 1500 mm. (59”)
- Pedals plate width 364 mm. (13.62”)
- Pedals plate adjust from full flat up to 30°
- Wheel mounting plate allow to adjust height of the wheel ±120 mm (4.72”)
- Slide pedals front-backwards with sliders (rails) ±200mm (7.87inch)
- Slide The seat front-backwards with sliders (rails) ±190mm (7.48inch)
- Net weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
- Gross weight 55 kg (121 lbs) The S1 with the packaging.
- Ready for upgrades
Accessories available in options :
BUTTKICKER UPGRADE KIT
TABLET AND BUTTONBOX UPGRADE KIT
SHIFTER/HANDBRAKE UPGRADE KIT
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TRAY UPGRADE KIT
SPEAKERS MOUNT UPGRADE KIT
NEW! S1 FLIGHT MOUNT UPGRADE KIT
S1 BASIC SETTINGS
The advanced design of the S1 allows you to set up your racing position in seconds.