- NEW! S1 is designed to be used as flight simulator rig allowing to install Throttle and joystick (Thrustmaster HOTAS Ready, on both left and right sides) as well as pedals, speakers, buttkicker.
- NEW! Pedals with sliders for easy ajustements.
- Support PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, XBOX 360, XBOX One, XBOX Series X | S (check what's supported tab below).
- Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+).
- Seat carry weight up to 140kg (308 lbs).
- Seating position Rally/GT.
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories).
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W x H 1500 x 630 x 1180 mm. (59” x 24.8” x 46.5”)
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided.
- 2 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components including chassis and seat.
- Packaging Box: L x W x H 125 x 65 x 55cm (49.2" x 25.6" x 21.6" ) Weight: 55kg (121lbs)
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
Made of Laser cut carbon steel and CNC bended round tubes.
Comes in Black matte powder coat paint.
- Frame step on the ground by 4 adjustable feet (37mm diameter each).
- Casters Ready (M8 Thread)
- Wheel console made of Mandrel Bend carbon steel tubes NPS 1-1/2 (Din 48.3mm)
- Total height (with the seat): 1180 mm (46.5”)
- Total width: 630 mm (24.8”)
- Length: 1500 mm. (59”)
- Pedals plate width 364 mm. (13.62”)
- Pedals plate adjust from full flat up to 30°
- Wheel mounting plate allow to adjust height of the wheel ±120 mm (4.72”)
- Slide pedals front-backwards with sliders (rails) ±200mm (7.87inch)
- Slide The seat front-backwards with sliders (rails) ±190mm (7.48inch)
- Net weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
- Gross weight 55 kg (121 lbs) The S1 with the packaging.
- Ready for upgrades
Accessories available in options :
BUTTKICKER UPGRADE KIT
TABLET AND BUTTONBOX UPGRADE KIT
SHIFTER/HANDBRAKE UPGRADE KIT
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TRAY UPGRADE KIT
SPEAKERS MOUNT UPGRADE KIT
NEW! S1 FLIGHT MOUNT UPGRADE KIT
|Factory Shipping||Factory Shipping|
S1 BASIC SETTINGS
The advanced design of the S1 allows you to set up your racing position in seconds.