B1 Black and Moza R5 Simulator Bundle
What's included in the Bundle:
B1 GT Cockpit Specifications
- Ultra durable and stable construction.
- Support any Direct Drive wheel and professional pedals with load cell or hydraulic
- Install any attachment left or right side of the chassis Including Shifter, Keyboard and mouse tray, Tablet Buttonbox mount
- Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+)
- Seating position Rally/GT
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories)
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W 1780 x 624 mm. (70” x 24.6””)
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided
- 5 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components.
- Packaging Box: L x W x H 128 x 64 x 69cm (50.4" x 25.2" x 27.2" )
- Weight: 65kg (143lbs)
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
RSeat Seat Specifications
- Highly wear resistant Eco-Leather upholstery available in Black, White, Red, or upholstery available in Alcantara as an option
- Seat shell made of composite materials.
- Complete seat, with cushions.
- Thick foam to prevent pain from long races.
- Stitched logo.
- Easy to clean.
- Ready to be used on all RSeat Frames.
- Confortable seat for endurance sessions
- Lateral M8 (M8x25) fixings with 445 x 290 mm spacing.
- Seat is manufactured in our Factory in Europe.
- Gaming seat, Not FIA approved, do not use in a real vehicle.
R5 Base Specifications
- With a punchy 5.5Nm of torque, feel everything the road has to give with the power of direct drive. Using clever design techniques, the D05 delivers maximum power with minimum volume and weight, allowing for a wider audience to get the best simracing experience. Aluminum alloy gives a sleek look, with powerful durability and endurance.
Countless hours have been spent with local engineers and motorsport experts to achieve the best steering possible, featuring ultra-low torque ripple and groove, for a smoother experience than ever. With MOZA's onboard temperature monitoring, even endurance racers can relax knowing that the D05 will provide reliable performance.
The motor encoder sports a 15-bit ultra-high resolution, ensuring steering is accurate and gives a true-to-life feel.
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 5.5 Nm
- Maximum Power : 95W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 12V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom (RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 156.8mm x 73.9mm x 124mm (L x W x H)
MOZA ES Steering Wheel Specifications
- With careful sewing and coating, our high-quality leather feels good to touch and for extended use. Right down to the skeleton, enjoy solid and sturdy aluminum alloy for maximum immersion. MOZA's all aluminum, quick release system allows for effortless changing of wheel rims. Whether you are rallying or racing in F1, swap wheels in mere seconds.
Every shift feels neat and clean using our all-aluminum design. 22 fully customizable buttons allow for racers to make all of the on-board adjustments they need while in the heat of battle. MOZA's signature flow light design gives racers an immersive experience and ensures every shift is just right.
- Grip Material : Microfiber Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Shifter Paddle Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Size : 280mm wheel
- Buttons : 22 Customizable Buttons
- LED Lamp Beads RGB: 10
- Shifter Paddles : 2
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
MOZA SR-P Lite Pedals Specifications
- Pure, high-strength steel gives these pedals a rock-solid durability and feel. A high-precision Hall sensor ensures maximum stability and durability for your pedals, allowing for consistency and performance.
Our anti-slip pad ensures that even if you do not have a full rig, you can still enjoy high-quality pedals! The anti-slip makes consistent braking and throttle control easy. For optimum ergonomics, pedals can be easily spaced and configured for maximum comfort and accessibility.
Whether racers want to mount inverted pedals or have other ideas, our detachable design allows for home setups or professional simulator designs. Through MOZA Pit House, enjoy full customization to find the best throttle and braking method that works for you.
- Overall material : High-strength Steel
- Connection type : To the R5 Base
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
Accessories available in options :
Keyboard and Mouse tray Upgrade kit
Chassis Monitor Stand Upgrade Kit
Tablet / Buttonbox Upgrade kit
B1 Shifter / Handbrake Upgrade Kit
Buttkicker Mount Upgrade kit
NEW! SIMUCUBE1, SIMUCUBE2 Sport / Pro / Ultimate, Mige mount
SHIFTERS - HANDBRAKES
FLIGHT STICKS AND OTHERS