P1 Black and Moza R9, FSR Wheel and CRP 2 Pedals Bundle
What's included in the Bundle:
P1 ADVANCED COCKPIT Specifications
- Ultra durable and stable construction.
- Support any Direct Drive wheel and professional pedals with load cell or hydraulic
- Install any attachment left or right side of the chassis Including Shifter, Keyboard and mouse tray, Tablet Buttonbox mount
- Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+)
- Seating position Rally/GT
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with accessories)
- Seat Sliders Included.
- Footprint dimensions: L x W 1780 x 600 mm. (70” x 23.6””)
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided
- 5 year Warranty on all RSeat Manufactured components.
- Packaging Box: L x W x H 135 x 63 x 70cm (53.2" x 24.8" x 27.6" )
- Weight: 77kg (170lbs)
- 100% Made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Europe.
RSeat Seat Specifications
- Highly wear resistant Eco-Leather upholstery available in Black, White, Red, or Alcantara (as an option)
- Seat shell made of composite materials.
- Complete seat, with cushions.
- Thick foam to prevent pain from long races.
- Stitched logo.
- Easy to clean.
- Ready to be used on all RSeat Frames.
- Confortable seat for endurance sessions
- Lateral M8 (M8x25) fixings with 445 x 290 mm spacing.
- Seat is manufactured in our Factory in Europe.
- Gaming seat, Not FIA approved, do not use in a real vehicle.
R9 Wheel Base Specifications
We have tested the Moza R9
as well as its big brothers, the
R16 and R21
for long hours on all our RSeat range.
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 9 Nm
- Maximum Power : 180W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 240x157x124mm
We are proud to offer you this range and this new brand for the good of Simracing, as we are convinced that Moza products will satisfy you , impress you , and in the near future surprise you!
MOZA R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase features 9 Nm exceptional torque and professional servo direct drive , which could meet the gaming and training needs of most racers and offer realistic racing experience both on the road and in the car. The R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase also features an intelligent motor temperature control system for monitoring the temperature of the motor and electronic components in real-time to ensure the stable operation in endurance competition through temperature control strategies. Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body and armed with zero latency wireless technology , the R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, durable, and stable.
MOZA FSR Steering Wheel Specifications
The MOZA FSR wheel is a 280 mm sim wheel designed for maximum immersion and ultimate racing experience. A 4.3-inch built-in digital dash with 800*480 resolution display all the essential info racers need to know in the heat of competition. Inspired by real racing cars, our redesigned interface adopts a new, flat style, with 15 different configurations possible, so drivers can get the essential information when they need it most: speed, RPM, gears, tire temperatures, relative times, current or fastest lap times, fuel, ERS levels, vehicle status, damage, DRS and much more.
- Grip Material : The FS leather grips have a premium feel and classy taste compared with rubber.
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Featuring a sturdy frame made of 5mm high-strength carbon fiber. Housing Material : Aluminum
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size : 280mm
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles : 2
- Luminous Mechanical Keys : 10
- Thumb Knobs (pressable) : 2
- Band Knobs : 5
- LED Lamp Beads RGB: 10
- LED Colors : 7 for customization
- Intelligent Telemetry : YES
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Dual Clutch Shifter Paddle Modes : Synthesis axis/Independent axis/button
- Dash Size : 4.5 inches
- Dash Resolution : 800x480
- DUSB Direct Connection : Supported (through HUB)
MOZA CRP 2 Pedals Specifications
Moza Racing is in the business of developing quality sim racing products that racers can trust and rely upon for endurance. R&D is conducted by professional engineers experienced in the field of racing simulation. Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
- Overall material : All aluminum alloy with CNC process
- Connection type : USB
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- Load cell: 1500N/750N
- The actual maximum monitoring force of the brake : 750N/375N
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal force : Adjustable
- Pedal face angle : Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
- Size : 364mm*415.1mm*256.5mm
- Mass : 7.5KG
Accessories available in options :
Keyboard and Mouse tray Upgrade kit
Chassis Monitor Stand Upgrade Kit
Tablet / Buttonbox Upgrade kit
P1 Shifter / Handbrake Upgrade Kit
Buttkicker Mount Upgrade kit
NEW! SIMUCUBE1, SIMUCUBE2 Sport / Pro / Ultimate, Mige mount