Invicta™ Clutch System
The Invicta Clutch was designed and tested rigorously during development to ensure that the racer will feel a realistic bite point when shifting gears in the racing simulator. The fierce spring load gives you a realistic and slamming rebound, and a feeling of true engagement exactly like you will feel from the slave cylinder and clutch release bearing in a real racecar.
The intuitive design allows for easy adjustment of force and a mechanical change of pedal curves. Mapping out the curve to your needs gives you the engagement that ensures the best clutch performance for your needs. The Invicta Clutch will help you gain all-important milliseconds while shifting.
This product is only compatible with the Invicta Brake and Throttle and the Forte® Brake and Throttle – not as a stand-alone product. Both Invicta and Forte pedal face plates are included.
OverviewVerified by racers and sim racers.
As well as being inspired by real-life racing, Invicta™ Sim Racing Pedals have been thoroughly tested by racers and sim racers alike.
The pedals are engineered and designed with that feedback in mind. The T.H.O.R.P. hydraulic brake cylinder is designed and rigorously tested with 100 bars of pressure in the hydraulic system and up to 200 kilogram of mechanical pedal pressure.
If you have been looking for the ultimate racecar brake pedal feel, look no further! The brake pedal on the Invicta pedals is hard. Rock hard and it will stay that way – unlike many other sim racing pedals on the market, where the hardness and feel will degrade over time. It is not a coincidence a race driver wants a brake pedal as hard as pushing a concrete wall…
When applying brake pressure late you want to be able to use muscle memory to replicate that trail brake feeling going into the corner. By using muscle memory your brain is wired to be able to brake at the same spot over and over on the track. Conversely if you use a soft pedal, you will have to rely on foot or pedal position, disallowing your brain the ability to replicate with the same accuracy and you will – guaranteed – lose important lap time. Did you ever consider on a racetrack with 10 corners, gaining or losing 1/10 of a second on the brake, means a second on your lap time?
The design is engineered with user-experience in-mind, where all adjustable elements are colored to get you started quickly, and to ensure intuitive and mostly tool-less usage. The sim pedals are highly adjustable to help you channel your inner racecar driver, by changing the travel and hardness settings to your exact preference. Our unique industrial design is protected through the EU IPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) by Registered Community Design No. 009148265-0001/0002/0003.
GENERAL TECH & DIMENSIONS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (Clutch Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Adjustable pedal plates that can be moved along the x- and y-axis
- Spring load adjustment
- Attaches to Invicta Pedals Brake/Throttle and Forte Pedals Brake/Throttle
- Both Invicta and Forte pedal face plates are included
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed or turned completely off in the RaceHub™ software The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- If purchasing the Invicta™ Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing the Invicta Pedals Brake/Throttle or the Forte Pedals Brake/Throttle, or purchase them separately at your local hardware store
- Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg