MOZA HBP HandbrakeAviation Grade Aluminum Body : The whole body is CNC machined using aviation-grade aluminum with an anodized finish. It is wear-resistant, sturdy, and durable.
Easy to Fix
The MOZA HBP handbrake is ergonomically and beautifully engineered. It can be easily mounted on most racing rigs. In addition, we will offer optional desk clamps for users without an entire rig.
16-bit High Precision Angle Sensor
The MOZA HBP handbrake adopts a non-contact 16-bit high precision angle sensor providing a long maintenance-free life.
A horizontally or vertically mounted lever simulates both road and race cars.
Angles are adjustable according to personal needs.
Adjustable Brake Force
Adjust the rebound strength and brake travel by replacing springs and changing the stop position according to personal needs.
Direct Connection to the PC or Wheelbase
The MOZA HBP handbrake can be connected to the PC directly via the USB hub or to a wheelbase with a handbrake port.
- Material : Aluminum
- Dimension: 330 x 170 x 100mm
- Adjustable resistance: Supported
- Horizontal lever mount: Supported
- Side-mount: optional
- Weight: 1,7 kg
What's Included8*25*30 mm Rubber Spring x1, Die Spring x1, 2mm Phillips Screwdriver x1, Flathead Screwdriver x1, Type A to Type B Wiring Harness x1, Wiring Harness x1, Handbrake User Guide x1, 2mm L-shaped Wrench x1, 10mm Open-end Wrench x1, 4mm Allen Wrench x1, 2.5mm Allen Wrench x1
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing