Simagic P1000i Inverted Pedals - 3 Pedals Set Inverted
The new Simagic P1000i Inverted pedalsFeaturing a brand new optimized design, eliminating complicated installation procedures
The P1000i Inverted Pedals is equipped with a profile installation plate and a wiring box, which can easily be matched with finished brackets and profile brackets for quick installation.
- Simple and convenient, yet versatile
- Modular integrated design, quick replacement of Rubber Pads supports free combination.
- It can be combined up to 27648 different formulas, which is enough to match all preferences
- Loadcell sensor and Hall angle sensor can be switched freely
- For road cars with long travel distance, Hall angle sensors are more accurate
- For race cars with short travel distance, Loadcell sensor are more accurate
Meticulously crafter durable and reliable, ensuring peak performance in every game.
- Precision Redefined: Unleashing the Power of CNC technology.
- Unrivaled durability: withstands tests over 200,000 stomps with zero flaws.
- The all-aluminum alloy metal structure ensures outstanding performance under high-strength use
- Multiple adjustments possible, as :
- The pedal spacing is adjustable.
- Pedal height can be adjusted
- Throttle strength is adjustable
- Pitch angle is adjustable
- Adjustable pedal stroke
- Quick clutch adjustment
P-HPR (Haptic pedals Reactor) - OptionnalSIMAGIC's newly patented linear motor simulate the same forces experienced in real automobiles, offering realistic and unmistakable feedback. The frequency and amplitude of vibrations may be adjusted and parameterized to accurately recreate diverse driving feedback from different vehicles. Various telemetry parameters and vibration characteristics can be modified and are constantly updated via the software.
P-HYS (Hydraulic System) - OptionnalThe optional P-HYS hydraulic brake system is available for purchase providing a more accurate reproduction of the damping and rebound of genuine car brakes
Tech specs :
- Resolution : 12Bits (4096)
- USB Connection : PC, Simagic Wheelbase (Can-Bus Port)
- Adjustable Travel : Supported
- Adjustable Spring Force Level : Supported
- Halll Angle Sensor / Loadcell Sensor : Clutch, Brake
- LoadCell Sensor : 100kg
- Haptic Pedal Reactor : Supported
- Hydraulic Cylinder : Optional
- Pedal Plates : Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Angle/Position Adjustment : Supported
- Installation : Inverted
- Adjustable Linearity : Supported
- Adjustable Brake Force : Supported
- Adjustable Deadzones : Supported
- Pedal Control Box : Included
- Building Material : CNC Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions : 348x489.8x368.5mm
- Weight : 7.6kg