MOZA HGP Shifter
The MOZA HGP Shifter features seven forward and one reverse gear, meeting the needs of multiple simulation scenarios.
The patented shifting mechanism includes a shock-absorbing damping system. Engineered to make every gear shift a positive, smooth, and satisfying experience.
H Pattern with Locked R and 7th Gear
Requiring downward pressure to engage, both reverse and 7th gear are locked to prevent accidental selection.
Replaceable Shift Knobs
Modify your shift lever with aftermarket knobs.
Intelligent Downshift Throttle blip System (Works only with Moza Racing pedals)
The first-ever intelligent downshift system designed by MOZA RACING features automatic downshift throttle blipping negating the need for difficult-to-master heel and toe shifts. Greatly improving the smoothness and balance of the vehicle during downshifts this auto blip function is fully selectable and customizable in Moza Pit House.
Easy to Mount
The MOZA HGP Shifter is both ergonomically and beautifully engineered and is easily mounted on most racing rigs. For desk users, there is also a dedicated desk clamp available separately.
Direct Connection to the PC or Wheelbase
The MOZA HGP Shifter can be connected directly to a pc via a USB cable or to a wheelbase with a compatible shifter port.
Patented Dust-proof Cover
Inspired by real-life cars, the patented funnel-shaped dust cover is used to prevent dust from entering the shifter’s internal mechanism whilst maintaining a sleek and clean look.
15-bit High Precision Angle Sensor
The MOZA HGP shifter utilizes a 15-bit non-contact high precision angle sensor, ensuring positive and precise shifting and a long maintenance-free life.
- Material : Aluminum
- Dimension: 143 x 100 x 241mm
- Adjustable resistance: Supported
- Horizontal lever mount: Supported
- Side-mount: optional
- Weight: 1,7 kg
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing