MOZA R3 Racing Simulator BundleExperience racing like never before with MOZA’s Xbox Licensed R3 Racing Bundle. Featuring a powerful 3.9Nm DD Servo Motor, aviation-grade aluminum construction, and durable ISF PU grips, this bundle sets the benchmark for entry-level racing. Enjoy ultra-low torque ripple, mobile app control, and compatibility with top racing games like Forza Horizon and F1. With an innovative X-shaped design, intelligent temperature control, and customizable features, the R3 delivers immersive feedback and precision. Officially licensed for Xbox, this bundle merges console performance with MOZA’s Direct Drive technology. Elevate your racing setup with the MOZA R3 Racing Bundle.
MOZA ES Steering Wheel for Xbox Specifications
- With careful sewing and coating, our high-quality leather feels good to touch and for extended use. Right down to the skeleton, enjoy solid and sturdy aluminum alloy for maximum immersion. MOZA's all aluminum, quick release system allows for effortless changing of wheel rims. Whether you are rallying or racing in F1, swap wheels in mere seconds.
Every shift feels neat and clean using our all-aluminum design. 22 fully customizable buttons allow for racers to make all of the on-board adjustments they need while in the heat of battle.
- Grip Material : Microfiber Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Shifter Paddle Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Size : 280mm wheel
- Buttons : 22 Customizable Buttons
- RPM LED Light: 10 High Brightness LED RGB Beads
- Shifter Paddles : 2
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
MOZA SR-P Lite Pedals Specifications
- Pure, high-strength steel gives these pedals a rock-solid durability and feel. A high-precision Hall sensor ensures maximum stability and durability for your pedals, allowing for consistency and performance.
Our anti-slip pad ensures that even if you do not have a full rig, you can still enjoy high-quality pedals! The anti-slip makes consistent braking and throttle control easy. For optimum ergonomics, pedals can be easily spaced and configured for maximum comfort and accessibility.
Whether racers want to mount inverted pedals or have other ideas, our detachable design allows for home setups or professional simulator designs. Through MOZA Pit House, enjoy full customization to find the best throttle and braking method that works for you.
- Overall material : High-strength Steel
- Connection type : To the R5 Base
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal input: Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
R3 Wheel Base, X-BOX ES Wheel, SR-P Lite 2 Pedals, 15 Degree Desktop Mounting Clip, Power Supply, Power Cable, USB Cable, M4*10 Socket Screws x12, M8*12 Hexagonal Screws x3, M6*20 Socket Head Screws x2, M8 Nuts x3, M6x12 Socket Head Screws x4, Pedal Fixed Rubber Columns x2, 2.5mm Hexagonal Wrench x1, 7mm Open End Wrench x1, 5mm Hexagonal Wrench x1, Type A to Type B USB Cable x1.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing