ALPINESTARS TECH-1 KX V2 GLOVESAlpinestars Tech-1 KX V2 gloves are a premium karting glove that's designed to deliver high levels of performance with a comfortable fit. A combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove's weight, as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel. Other design features include a synthetic-suede leather palm with a silicone surface for improved flexibility and control, and a touch compatible print on both thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
- Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort.
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel.
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- External seams technique offers high level of performance, as well as ensuring the glove is lighter thanks to reduced material hemming.
Alpinestars, since its inception in 1963, is now the world-leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Our involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA and World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the world racing’s top athletes.