Direct drive from Simagic : Alpha mini 10NmDirect drive technology is now the standard in the world of Simracing. Today Simagic offers us an Alpha Mini, allowing us to meet all the expectations of a beginner or advanced Simracer.
Its servo-motor with a maximum torque of 10 nm and a minimum static force of 0.01 Nm will allow you to feel all the universe of your favorite simu’ with a feeling without precedent on this range of steering wheels.Its design with a CNC machined aluminum case (aviation technology that makes it possible to manufacture in one piece) for a rigidity of the chassis and a transmission of forces to the simracer of the most faithful.
The Alpha family benefits from the best response time and inertia on the market.The Apha mini and its quick release system allows to quickly change all the steering wheels of the Simagic range.
This new generation of force feedback motor will offer you unprecedented authenticity.
Tech specs :
- Maximum torque of 10 Nm
- 2.4 GHz WLAN connection
- Optimized compact design (110 x 167 mm)
- Advanced configurations via Alpha Manager (configurator)
- Dedicated AI for force feedback optimization
- Advanced compatibility with Simagic peripherals (sequential gearbox, pedal, handbrake…)
- Computes up to 40,000 force feedback frequencies per second
- Data transmission up to 1 kilohertz
- Exclusive setting for drift and rally modes
- Minimum static force of 0.01 Nm
- PC compatible only
Software Features :
- Setup and save profile presets – Customize your settings to fit your car, track and conditions
- Adjust steering range, bumpstop hardness and bumpstop range
- Adjust Overall Force, Basic Damping and Basic Smoothing