MOZA Wheel Base R12
The 12 Nm servo direct drive system is tailor-made for simulating race cars, delivering a stable and realistic torque output of 12 Nm. It flawlessly replicates the steering force found in road and race cars, providing detailed and immersive feedback from the virtual vehicle and track surface directly to your hands.
- Slanted-pole Design : The R12 motor incorporates cutting-edge technology derived from the R21 base, utilizing a unique slanted-pole design. The rotor is intelligently segmented into three sections with precisely calculated angles, resulting in a revolutionary motor design that significantly reduces cogging torque, torque ripple, electromagnetic vibration, and noise levels compared to conventional motors. With its innovative design, the R12 motor runs seamlessly and quietly, offering unparalleled smoothness and minimal noise and vibration during operation.
- The Maximum and Minimum design philosophy : The R12 DD base is designed with a high-slot fill rate, utilizing high-permeability magnetic cores and high-strength neodymium iron boron magnets to achieve high energy and low current density characteristics. With its compact body and low power consumption, it delivers maximum torque output, significantly enhancing convenience and temperature control performance.
- Ultra-low torque Ripple : The motor in the R12 DD base utilizes a 18-slot, 16-pole high-slot design, which features the highest number of poles in its class. This design results in ultra-low torque ripple and exceptional shock absorption performance, delivering a smooth and seamless steering experience.
- Wide high-torque speed range : The R12 DD base utilizes a low back-electromotive force design, which allows for a broad speed range even during high-torque operation. This feature enables high torque output at high speeds and eliminates torque dropouts when quickly correcting direction, ensuring a smooth and consistent steering experience.
- Ultra-low FFB Latency and Steering Response : Enjoy ultra-low force feedback latency and steering response with our system's 280MHz processor chip and optimized algorithms. This advanced technology makes it easy for drivers to control their vehicles with precision and ease, delivering an immersive and responsive driving experience.
- New Generation FFB Filtering Algorithm : The R12 DD base is powered by MOZA's latest force feedback filtering algorithm, providing enhanced dynamic feedback that renders oversteer and understeer with greater clarity and richness.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum : Experience unrivaled quality and durability with the MOZA R12. Its entire housing is constructed from aviation-grade aluminum alloy utilizing automotive-grade painting and laser etching, providing a long-lasting and extremely durable finish.
- Industrial Conductive Slip Ring : The base and the steering wheel are connected through a military-grade conductive slip ring with a life span of over 5 million revolutions. The unique patented design has extremely high stability and durability while achieving infinite high-speed rotation.
- Compact Design : The integrated motor design results in a compact size that still retains a standard 4 hole bottom mount pattern. It can be easily installed onto the vast majority of dedicated rigs and floorstands. In smaller spaces the base can be assembled with a desktop clamp, saving space whilst providing a convenient and enjoyable driving experience anytime, anywhere.
- Crankcase Material : Aluminium
- Cooling Type : Passive
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Unlimited
- Maximum Torque : 12 Nm
- Maximum Power : 216W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen, Shifter, Handbrake
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Compatibility : Works all wheels from Moza, except : CS V1, GS V1, RS V1.
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing