MOZA direct Drive R16 & 21 Wheel Base, RSeat Team can guarantee that : "A driving experience never explored before!"
We have tested the Moza R16 & R21 !
We are proud to offer you this range and this new brand for the good of Simracing, as we are convinced that Moza products will satisfy you, impress you, and in the near future surprise you!
The R16 & R21 direct drive bases have a 3D sculpted body and automotive paint finish. MOZA R16 & 21 Direct Drive Wheelbase features with 16 & 21Nm of torque on tap the R21 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1, Rally, GT, Open-Wheel, Touring, Stock, etc. Feel the road through the steering wheel, the power of Moza direct drive motors has no compromise, you will feel all the subtleties of your car. The various settings of the Moza software will allow you to achieve feelings and sensations that you have never explored until now. A realistic racing experience both on the road and in the car. Designed by experts in the field of electric motors, the rotor uses innovative structures V-shaped utmost point to one side and fractional slot concentrated windings. Under the same volume, the maximum torque of R21 is 30% larger. The torque ripple and cogging are further optimized, giving the ultimate smooth steering feel experience.Designed with an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body and armed with zero latency wireless technology, the R21 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, durable, stable for extrem performance.
- 16 Nm of Torque
- Unmatched quality and durability.
- The R16 & R21 has excellent temperature performance. Even under the most strenuous endurance race the R21 will not reduce or attenuate torque output due to motor overheating. The temperature control system monitors the motor temperature in real time, to avoid any possible temperature abnormalities.
- The encoder has 262,144 points of resolution. Giving the R16 and the R21 exceptional ability to understand the position of the wheel to seamlessly reproduce the feeling of racing.
- No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
- The settings of the wheel base, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- Designed with great attention by experts in the field of electric motors, the rotor uses innovative structures V-shaped utmost point to one side and fractional slot concentrated windings. Under the same volume, the maximum torque of R21 is 30% larger. The torque ripple and cogging are further optimized, giving the ultimate smooth steering feel experience.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Applicable Platform : PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle : Limitless
- Maximum Torque : 16 Nm
- Maximum Power : 360W
- Input Voltage : 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate : 1000Hz
- Quick Release : D1 Compatible
- Connection Port : Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting : 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 327 x 170 x 130mm
Compatible Games with Moza Racing products
France Simulateur SARL, ensures the consumer that Moza Racing products only purchased from France Simulateur SARL on its websites or in its stores, the name and address of the customer, the order number, the date of order and the serial number of the product as a reference, must be free of defects of materials and fabrication, for a period of guarantee that corresponds to the time to initiate an action in conformity on this product. In the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the product.
In case if the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, please contact Technical Support immediately, who will advise you on the procedure to follow. If the defect is established, the product must be returned to the place of purchase.
Under the terms of this warranty, the consumer’s defective product must, at the request of Technical Support, be replaced or restored to functionality.
This warranty does not apply:
1. If the product has been modified, opened, altered, or damaged as a result of improper or abusive use, or negligence, an accident, normal use, or any other cause not related to a defect of material or construction.
2. During the warranty period, France Simulateur will not, in principle, provide any spare parts, as the support is the only one authorized to open and/or recondition any Moza Racing product.
3. If the product was used for a use other than domestic, including at professional ends or commercial ends (rooms of plays, trainings, competitions, events)
4. Under no circumstances, France Simulateur can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of the adaptation of accessories other than the brand MOZA Racing