ALPINESTARS TECH-1 K START V2 SHOES
With a newly designed forefoot profile, Achilles-friendly collar design, breathable laser perforations and reinforced external heel, the Tech-1 K Start shoe is constructed from durable and lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of protection, comfort and performance fit.
- Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
- New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Traditional symmetric lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
- All graphic elements are printed for excellent weight-saving.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
- Main upper constructed from durable microfiber for lightweight performance, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated construction consisting of perforated microfiber and soft inner lining for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which pro-vides support, protection and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- External heel real rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
Alpinestars, since its inception in 1963, is now the world-leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Our involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA and World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the world racing’s top athletes.