Simagic TB-1 HandbrakeFull metal construction: Precision CNC Machining produces a solid structure that ensures excellent performance even under high loads.
Dual mode switching: Dual mode lever allows to quickly switch between street racing and track racing.
2-stage resistance system: The 2-stage design simulates the resistance of a real car handbrake.
Convenient adjustability: customized rubber compounds increase fatigue resistance and provide long lasting elasticity. Disassembly is simple, allowing the user to quickly swap out rubbers based on their preference.
Load cell sensor: an advanced high-precision load cell sensor simulates a real race car and measures forces up to 100kg accurately.
Multiple installation methods: side mounting can be achieved with the optional L-plate bracket, sold separately.
Go beyond TB-1: plug and play via Type-C USB socket, equipped with a removable 22mm diameter handle, compatible with third-party handle replacements.
Tech specs :
- USB Connection : PC, Simagic WheelBase
- Adjustable Damping : Yes
- Horizontal Handle Installation : Yes
- Side Mounting Brackets : Optional
- Building Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions ( Length x Width x Height) : 188 x 66 x 350 mm
- Mounting Holes : M6 bolt with thread-hole*4, M6 bolt with through-hole*6
- Net Weight : 1.3 kg
- In the Package : Warranty card, Installation guide leaflet, Screw kit, USB cable, Replaceable colloids